Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Just a Couple More Weeks...

I have officially reached the point in this pregnancy where I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore. Just in the past couple of days things have gotten pretty uncomfortable. The skin on my belly is stretching so much that it sometimes burns and bending over to do anything has gotten very difficult. My plan was to clean the house good one last time before the baby comes once we get our appliances in but the thought of scrubbing the floors is daunting. 

Work has also been very hectic trying to get the September 15th deadline stuff wrapped up along with as much as I can get through for the October 15th deadline so that others don't have to deal with it. Plus there are all the instructions and transitions and communications to make sure everything is covered while I'm gone. Hopefully it will all be worth it and I can pretty much unplug for 12 weeks once this little guy gets here. I'm sure I'm being delusional. 

So, poor Brett has to deal with an uncomfortable, hormonal, and stressed out pregnant lady. He's doing pretty darn well at it though. I am amazed at his patience and so appreciative of all the things he just steps in and does without my asking, even when I don't show my appreciation. On top of that, he has been teaching Myelle how to tie her shoes which is something I have not had the patience to teach either of our kids so far. I couldn't ask for a better daddy for this little one.

We have all but decided on Tryce for the name but are still working on a middle name. We'll probably end up picking something in the hospital at the last minute like we did for Kyler. He has been pretty active given how late in the pregnancy we are - I think usually they slow down since they are so low on room. He just pushes and shoves around as he pleases, which isn't the most pleasant thing for me, but it's good to know he's still okay in there. While I'm not ready for being up all hours of the night, I am getting pretty excited to see and hold this tiny baby. Just a couple more weeks now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!